THE LELAND EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION
Enriching the Student Experience at Leland Public School
Who is the Leland Educational Foundation
LEF is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, established in 1996, directed by a volunteer board of directors, run with the aid of many volunteers and funded by individuals and businesses committed to quality of education at Leland Public School.
In a nutshell, this is what we do.
LEF Funding supports the following programs at Leland Public School.
- Promoting Enrichment in all Subject Areas: inside the classroom and beyond.
- Funding Critical School Programs: ensuring that teachers' time is spent teaching
- Promoting Community-wide Lifelong Learning: Insight & Inspiration Speaker Series
- Rewarding Scholarship and Community Service: Awarding the Annual LEF Glass Family Scholarship to a community-minded graduating senior
- Provide Mentoring Opportunities to Leland High School Students: through first-hand fundraising and volunteer board experience
- Connecting the Alumni Community: Leland graduates to each other and the LPS
Please view the current
Leland Educational Foundation Newsletter.
2012 Leland Educational Foundation Newsletter.
The Leland Educational Foundation's mission is to complement and enhance the world-class educational experience for
students (K-12) attending Leland Public School through the direction of a volunteer board, run with the aid of many volunteers and funded by individuals and businesses committed to enriching the academic, creative, athletic and community experience at Leland Public School in the classroom and beyond.
Cruise for our Kids - Come on Board!
Mishe-Mokwa Cruise to benefit Leland Public School students Friday, June 14th from 6PM - 8:30PM.
Tickets are $100 - limited to 100 tickets sold. Hearty hors d'oeuvres & open bar.
We hope you will be able to attend this great event. Your support continually enhances the educational experience of Leland Public School students.
Save the date for Arts & Inspiration 2013. Friday, October 4th at the Leland Lodge.